I took a well-deserved day off from work today and I think I need another! Here’s what I did on this beautiful fall day.
- woke up at 6
- got my boy up and dressed and to daycare by 7:30
- went to W*al M*art
- went thru the car wash
- did 3 loads of laundry
- shampooed my carpets upstairs
- cleaned out my living room windowsills (eeew! you know the gunk that gets trapped between the outside of your window and the screen?)
- mopped my kitchen/dining room/entry way floors
- baked pumpkin bread
- fought with my new Blackberry (anniversary gift) that is driving me crazy!
Sadly enough, even with all of that my house is not truly clean. Oh well. If anyone else wants it clean, they can clean it I guess.
Tonight we have a cookout at a friends house.
In the meantime, if anyone has any idea how to navigate through this Blackberry (Curve) and get to the Device Options menu, I’d really appreciate it!