- Plodding through with our first (and it looks like only) round of IVF. See www.schmertile.wordpress.com for more detials if interested. Stress abounds.
- Planning Woob’s Second Birthday Extravaganza! Yes, you heard that right, two years old! I love him so much! Still haven’t purchased the birthday gift yet, but have the place reserved.
- Planning a visit to see N. probably the weekend of Woob’s birthday (yay!). She emailed news that she got an apartment that she and C. and Baby J. will be moving into soon. Thank Goodness, Thank Goodness. That’s all I can say about that. I can’t wait to see her and meet J.!! It will be interesting to see the similarities between Woob and J. (And Gretchen, I did buy a W*l M*art card to send in the mail this week. Thanks for the suggestion!)
- It has been almost exactly a year since I started this blog, and if you’ll remember, at that time, Woob was getting ready for the first birthday and we hadn’t heard even once from N. in that whole year. She called on his birthday, then soon after, invited us to her graduation party where we had a great visit! Then she and C. came to see us this fall. We have occasional email, mail and phone contact in the meantime. Wow have things changed!
- I’m missing some of my adoption bloggy friends…drop me line if I haven’t seen you in awhile!