Thank you Miss Natryn, for tagging me on this meme. I am about the most random person you’ll meet, so…
- I am one of the most organized people my family knows. I am the one who keeps things on track, makes sure the parents’ Christmas presents are purchased (all the sibs go in on them); at my house I pay the bills, use the voice of reason, and take care of all other planning like babysitters, what we’ll wear when we leave the house, and packing the baby’s bag for an outing.
- I am one of the most disorganized people you’ll ever meet. My house is a mess. My office is a mess. My car is a mess. Chores are hit and miss. I forget birthdays, phone numbers, and NEVER remember to RSVP.
- I won my school spelling bee in the 8th grade and went on to the County Bee. Who knew “adonis” was a word? I know how to spell it now, but unfortunately not in the second round.
- The trophy from the above county bee (that EVERY participant got), is the only trophy I ever won.
- I can roll my tongue, which is apparently some genetic thing. You can either do it or not, it supposedly can’t be learned (is that right?). I can also touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
- I very well may have seen every episode of Saturday Night Live…who knows?
- My first car was a 1962 Ford Falcon (white, four-door, with red and white interior) lovingly referred to as “The Fridge” (the heater didn’t work!)
- Oh, the smell of men’s “Polo” cologne…takes me back to my high school days. I doubt that it’s cool for guys to wear it these days, but mmmm, mmmm, mmmm.
Just a reminder–the meme asks for “random,” not necessarily “interesting” or “exciting” or “scandalous.”
I’m gonna break the rules and not tag others—I’ve seen many others take up the challenge themselves already. If it looks interesting to you, go for it!